Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Time I Outfished Everyone

THE TIME I CAUGHT THE MOST FISH!!
I love to fish! Me and my dad and my pop went night fishing! When we were on the lake we met up with some of Pop's friends. They love to fish too! Their names are AJ and Debbie. I love AJ  and Debbie!! Debbie threw out her rod and waited for a minute. Then she got something! This was no odordinary fish. It was a HUGE stripe!! She thought she had it stuck on a log! Debbie could not even reel it up because it was so big, so AJ had to come and help! Well after that they went back to their place but that was not the end of the night for us! We went to a place were there was tons of fish!! I threw my rod out and I got a bite! I was so excited! Well I threw it out there again and I got another bite! Well in about 10 minutes I ended up catching 10 fish!! It was awesome! I am so blessed to have a dad and a granddad to carry me fishing!! I LOVE THEM!!

1 comment: