Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My First Day of School

What I am Hoping for my 6th Grade Year

I am so excited about going into the 6th grade! I'm excited about learning new things!! One of the major thinks I want to focus on this year is to pay more attention to mom. Somtimes when mom is talking I'm in a whole other world!! I'm one of those people who likes everything to be organized!
One of the main things I love about starting school is getting brand new school supplies! I don't
know why I love it so much but I do!!!! Another think I am hoping for this year is that I will love to Learn new things! Last year I just did not like school at all school. I don't know why because I've always loved school!! But I thing one of the reasons why I did not like school last year is beacause Ensley did horizons math and I did abeka math and I did the videos. I loved my  teacher but it was so long.  I did it in my room by myself and Ensley got to do fun activities and got to do math with mom everyday!!! I am so excided because this year I can do school with my mom!!! Today was my first day in school and it was awesome!!!:) I am so excided about this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment